Private support is essential to continued success of our program. Our first priority will be able to increase scholarship support provided to our student-athletes. There are various facility upgrades that require private investment. Beginning with our recent locker room renovation fours years ago that was made possible through private support, we have additional improvements that will create a positive impact on recruits visiting campus. We continue to encounter day-to-day needs that are not covered within our state-operating budget that ultimately will allow us to provide the best student-athlete experience possible.
- Overall GPA 3.5 in 2017-2018
- 100% graduation rate
- 2014-2015 Conference Champions
- 2015 regional berth, top 32 finish in nation
- First team all-conference player in every year since 2014
- Where Private Investment Can Help
- New equipment for advanced team and individual training
- Travel to include team trips every four years to provide a unique learning experience for our student-athletes
At this time, all donations will receive all SUAC benefits at each level for donors but donors to softball will be included on all special events and programs we may host in the future.
If you would like to receive membership benefits for your gift to a sport-specific fund, please indicate so in the comment box on the gift form.
Did you know many companies match employee donations? Gifts from spouses and retirees may also be eligible. Click here for information on your company and how you may double your donation.